How would you rate the following?
- Content of calls (excellent 75%) helpful 25%
- Content of the videos (excellent 100%)
- Material provided for each call (excellent 100%)
How many modules have you listened to? And did you find the module helpful or not so helpful?
- Precourse meditation (listened fully 75% and found helpful; helpful 25%)
- The only module that didn’t get good marks was the last call on guidance – 25% said they haven’t listened; only 50% found it helpful
What skills are you practicing? And how often?
- Mindfulness (many times a day 25%; every day 25%; occasionally when get reminder 50%)
- Metta (every day 33%; occasionally 33%; never comes to mind 33%)
- Compassion (25% every day; occasionally w reminder 50%; never 25%)
- Belongingness (25% w/ reminder; 75% never after call)
- T/F/S (33% many times day; w/ reminder 66%)
- F/feeling (33% many times /day; 33% every day; w/ reminder 33%)
- Deconstructing triggers (33% every day; never after call 33% — yet 33% said they practice this the most out of all the skills)
- Soothing parts (33% many times day; 33% every day; 33% w reminder)
- Baby steps (66% every day; 33% with reminder)
- Finding guidance 33% every day; 66 never after calls)
What notice as result of practicing?
- 75% felt more relaxed when they practiced; feeling more present
- 25% felt happier
- 25% felt less depressed
- 50% were less anxious if they practiced some of the time