I want to introduce you to a friend of mine, Karen Schachter (that’s her in the picture with her daughter, Hannah.)
As a psychotherapist for 15 years, a health counselor for 6, and a mom for 11 years, Karen Schachter has heard it all when it comes to food, eating and body image struggles. She’s someone who struggled with all those issues herself for many years. Because of it, Karen is committed to helping the next generation of girls experience true nourishment in their relationship to food, their bodies, and their lives (rather than then angst and struggle so many girls and women experience, which gets in their way of living their lives).
Karen is also aware of BOTH the obesity epidemic and the rise in eating disorders, and is committed to doing something about this – in a HEALTHY way that supports our daughters self-esteem and body image (and your relationship with her!).
She knows that DIETS DON’T WORK (and can actually be harmful for girls), and wants to educate moms on what DOES work instead!
Although she has helped many women and girls in her private practice, Karen is now committed to reaching more people.
She’s hosting a very special FREE teleclass on Thursday, June 28, that I wanted to make sure you knew about, called
HOW TO LOVINGLY AND COMPASSIONATELY GUIDE YOUR DAUGHTER IN CARING FOR HER BODY and HER SELF…While Supporting Her in Finding Her Healthiest Weight – Without Any of the Stress of Dieting, Nagging, Shame or Guilt!
It’s Thursday, June 28th at 8:30 pm EST
Karen wants to teach you everything she’s learned through her work with hundreds of clients so you can avoid some of the biggest mistakes she sees smart moms make, and instead facilitate true health (and a healthy weight and body image) for your daughter. It’s not easy raising a girl these days, so Karen will identify the key things you MUST know.
In a hurry? Find out more or grab your seat right here: (affiliate link)
On this information-packed call you’ll learn how to:
1. The truth about dieting for girls and why diets don’t work (they can even backfire).
2. What to say when your daughter asks you if she’s fat.
3. How some of the “healthy” foods you may be serving may actually be causing her to GAIN weight and have MORE cravings (this is NOT your fault!)
4. How to help your daughter trust her body so she knows how to nourish herself, and so you can stop nagging (really!)
5. The “terrible trio” of NON-FOOD factors that can provoke unwanted weight gain, cravings, and poor health.
6. How to be your daughter’s ally around her eating, her weight and her body…instead of acting as the “food police” (which is no fun and may cause her to rebel).
7. Much, much more…
My experience with Karen is that she’s very generous with her time and information and wants you to walk away from this call not only with a greater understanding of what your daughter may be struggling with, but also with REAL strategies and ideas you can implement right away to make a difference in her health and in her life.
Here’s that link again to reserve your spot in this complimentary teleclass:click here